The UCSB Gauchos (6-1) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the CSU Northridge Matadors (4-4) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Matadome as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Northridge (+8.5)||Under (144)||UCSB 73 CSU Northridge 71|
- In three of seven outings (42.9%) this season, the Gauchos and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- In five of eight games (62.5%) this season, CSU Northridge and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.6 more points per game (154.6) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.2 fewer points per game (139.8) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- The Gauchos average point total in outings this season is 138.7, 5.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Matadors games this season is 11.8 more points than the point total of 144 for this outing.
UCSB Betting Information
- The Gauchos have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-1 record.
- The Gauchos fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The Gauchos have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (3 of 6 contests).
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- The Matadors record against the spread is 3-3-1.
- In the majority of CSU Northridge’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 7 games, 71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||UCSB||-2.5||146||-151||+123||Regular Season||79-67 CSUNR|
|1/22/2020||UCSB||-9.5||143.5||-524||+370||Regular Season||83-75 CSUNR|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 USCB|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-64 USCB|
- The Gauchos leader in points and assists is JaQuori McLaughlin, who puts up 15.7 points per game along with 6.0 assists.
- Amadou Sow leads UCSB in rebounding, pulling down 7.7 boards per game while also scoring 10.9 points a contest.
- Ajare Sanni makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gauchos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- McLaughlin is UCSB’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Miles Norris leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
CSU Northridge Leaders
- TJ Starks is at the top of the Matadors scoring leaderboard with 18.1 points per game. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Alex Merkviladze is atop the Matadors rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game, and Darius Brown II leads the squad in assists with 5.9 per outing.
- Lance Coleman II leads the Matadors in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Brown (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for CSU Northridge while Miles Brookins (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED