The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (5-5) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the UCSB Gauchos (10-1) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Gauchos have won eight games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hawaii (+6)||Over (137)||UCSB 71 Hawaii 68|
- The Gauchos and their opponents have put up at least 137 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 11 outings (72.7%) this year.
- In six of 10 games (60%) this year, Hawaii has combined with its opponents to score more than 137 points.
- These teams average a combined 151.6 points per game, 14.6 more points than the total of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 less points per game (128.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- The Gauchos average point total in matchups this season is 143.5, 6.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rainbow Warriors this year is 0.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
UCSB Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Gauchos have covered eight times in 10 contests.
- The Gauchos have posted a winning record of 6-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- Gauchos games have played to the total or above 5 times in 10 games this season.
Hawaii Betting Information
- The Rainbow Warriors record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Rainbow Warriors have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Hawaii’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 6 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||UCSB||-5||136.5||-223||+176||Regular Season||76-66 USCB|
|1/19/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-63 HAWAII|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-61 USCB|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-54 USCB|
- JaQuori McLaughlin leads the Gauchos in points and assists per game, scoring 16.6 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Amadou Sow is UCSB’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.4 boards in each contest while scoring 11.1 points per game.
- Ajare Sanni leads the Gauchos in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 threes per game.
- Devearl Ramsey and Robinson Idehen lead the Gauchos on the defensive end, with Ramsey leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Idehen in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Justin Webster is the top scorer for the Rainbow Warriors with 13.8 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Hawaii leaders in rebounding and assists are Mate Colina with 6.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.8 points and 0.9 assists per game) and JoVon McClanahan with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 2.6 points and 1.2 rebounds per game).
- Sanni leads his teammates on the Rainbow Warriors with 2.1 made threes per contest.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ leader in steals is Webster with 1.3 per game, and Justin Hemsley is their leader in blocks with 0.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends