The UCSB Gauchos (8-1) are favored (-8.5) to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the UC Davis Aggies (3-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 at The Pavilion (UC Davis). The matchup has an over/under of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCSB (-8.5)||Over (145)||UCSB 79 UC Davis 67|
- The Gauchos and their opponents have scored no less than 145 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of nine outings (44.4%) this year.
- In four of six games (66.7%) this season, UC Davis and its opponents have combined to score more than 145 points.
- The Gauchos and the Aggies combine to average 14.2 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined nine less points per game (136) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The average point total in Gauchos games this year is 2.8 less points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Aggies this year is eight points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Gauchos have covered seven times in eight contests.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Gauchos have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-0 record.
- The Gauchos have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (4 of 8 contests).
UC Davis Betting Information
- The Aggies have a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their games.
- The Aggies have fared well as an 8.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- UC Davis has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (3 out of 5 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-56 USCB|
|2/13/2020||UCSB||-3||139||-161||+132||Regular Season||84-75 UCDV|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-57 UCDV|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-58 USCB|
- JaQuori McLaughlin leads the Gauchos in points and assists per game, scoring 16.9 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- Amadou Sow leads UCSB in rebounding, pulling down 8.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.4 points a contest.
- Ajare Sanni connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Gauchos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- The UCSB steals leader is McLaughlin, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Robinson Idehen, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
UC Davis Leaders
- Ezra Manjon scores 17.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Aggies.
- UC Davis’ leader in rebounds is Kennedy Koehler with 4.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Damion Squire with 3.7 per game.
- Cameron Ba is reliable from distance and leads the Aggies with 1.3 made threes per game.
- UC Davis’ leader in steals is Elijah Pepper (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Koehler (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED