The UCSB Gauchos (4-1) host the UCSD Tritons (0-1) after winning three home games in a row. The Gauchos are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under is 138.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 16 of 31 outings (51.6%) last season, the Gauchos and their opponents combined for this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- UCSD played in zero games last season (out of zero total matchups — NaN% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The Gauchos average point total in matchups last year was 137.1, 1.4 points less than the total in this game.
UCSB Betting Information
- UCSB has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Gauchos have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- UCSB and its opponents have hit the total 2 times in 4 contests this season.
UCSD Betting Information
- The Tritons record against the spread was 0-0.
- The Tritons and their opponents hit the over in half of their matchups last year — 0 of 0.
- The leader in points and assists for the Gauchos is JaQuori McLaughlin, who scores 16.9 points and distributes 5.9 assists per game.
- Amadou Sow leads UCSB in rebounding, grabbing 6.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.1 points a contest.
- Ajare Sanni’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Gauchos.
- The UCSB steals leader is McLaughlin, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Miles Norris, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- Jake Killingsworth scored 7.4 points, grabbed 5.4 rebounds and dished out 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Killingsworth connected on three-pointers at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
- Killingsworth averaged 0.8 takeaways and 0.2 rejections per game last season.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found