The UIC Flames (8-10) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they host the Green Bay Phoenix (5-12) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at UIC Pavilion. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP3. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Green Bay (+1.5)||Over (141.5)||UIC 74 Green Bay 73|
- In eight of 18 opportunities (44.4%) this year, the Flames and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in 58.8% of their games this year (10 of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 less points per game (139) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 149.1 points per game, 7.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in games this year is 1.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Phoenix games this season is 6.9 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
UIC Betting Information
- The Flames have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting an 8-10 record.
- The Flames have covered half the time, going 4-4 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Flames have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 18 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Green Bay Betting Information
- The Phoenix have an 8-9 record against the spread, covering in only 47.1% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Phoenix have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- Green Bay and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 10 of 17 (58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-58 UIC|
|1/3/2020||Green Bay||-6||159||-265||+208||Regular Season||85-71 GB|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-62 GB|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-85 GB|
- Teyvion Kirk leads the Flames in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.2 points, grabbing 6.8 boards and dishing out 5.7 assists per game.
- Jamie Ahale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Maurice Commander is the Flames leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Rob Howard Jr. leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis sits at the top of the Phoenix scoring leaderboard with 17.1 points per game. He also grabs 3.5 rebounds and racks up 1.9 assists per game.
- The Green Bay leaders in rebounding and assists are Emmanuel Ansong with 4.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Lucas Stieber with 4.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.2 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- PJ Pipes paces his teammates on the Phoenix with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Davis (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Green Bay while Stieber (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends