The UIC Flames (8-8) are favored (-1.5) to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the IUPUI Jaguars (5-5) at 12:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The game airs on ESPN+. The point total is 142.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|IUPUI (+1.5)||Under (142.5)||IUPUI 72 UIC 71|
- In six of 16 opportunities (37.5%) this year, the Flames and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- IUPUI and its opponents have added up to score more than 142.5 points in 60% of their matchups this season (six of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.6 less points per game (137.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (146.3) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average total the Flames have had set in matchups this season is 5.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged a total of 147.4 points, 4.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
UIC Betting Information
- The Flames have been an even bet against the spread this season at 8-8.
- The Flames have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- UIC has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 16 contests (37.5%).
IUPUI Betting Information
- IUPUI has an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Jaguars have a record ATS of 1-0.
- IUPUI has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (6 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||UIC||-8||150.5||-375||+285||Conference Tournament||93-59 UIC|
|2/22/2020||UIC||-9.5||146||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 UIC|
|1/18/2020||UIC||-2.5||145.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||75-66 UIC|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-75 UIC|
|1/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 IUPUI|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Flames is Teyvion Kirk, who averages 13.5 points, 7.0 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game.
- Jamie Ahale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Kirk is UIC’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Rob Howard Jr. leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Marcus Burk is the top scorer for the Jaguars with 20.2 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- IUPUI’s leader in rebounds is Elyjah Goss with 10.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Mike Depersia with 3.4 per game.
- Burk knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaguars.
- IUPUI’s leader in steals is Burk with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Goss with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview