A game after he went off for 21 points in a 63-61 loss to Cleveland State, Jarred Godfrey leads the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1) at home against the UIC Flames (5-2) on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Mastodons are underdogs by 2 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 144 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UIC (-2)||Over (144)||UIC 75 Purdue Fort Wayne 70|
- The Flames and their opponents combined to put up more than 144 points in 28.6% of their games last year (10 of 35 opportunities).
- In 12 of 33 outings (36.4%) last season, Purdue Fort Wayne combined with its opponents to score at least 144 points.
- The Flames and the Mastodons combined to average 6.6 less points per game last year than the total of 144 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 139.1 points per game last season, 4.9 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Flames games last year was 6.3 less points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
- The average total in Mastodons games last season was 5.2 less points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
UIC Betting Information
- Against the spread, UIC has been strong this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- The Flames have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 2 points.
- UIC has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 7 games for a 57.1% rate.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-7 ATS.
- The Mastodons fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they were at least 2-point underdogs.
- The Mastodons and their opponents hit the over in less than half of their matchups last year — 2 of 11 (18.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-49 UIC|
- Teyvion Kirk leads the Flames in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 13.7 points, pulling down 7.1 boards and dishing out 8.9 assists per game.
- Rayquawndis Mitchell’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Flames.
- The UIC leader in both steals and blocks is Jamie Ahale, who averages 0.6 takeaways and 0.9 rejections per game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Godfrey put up 15.6 points per game last season along with 3.5 assists.
- Dylan Carl grabbed an average of 4.9 boards in each contest while scoring 6.9 points per game last season.
- Godfrey averaged 1.7 threes from beyond the arc per game last season.
- Godfrey and Carl were defensive standouts last season, with Godfrey averaging 1.2 steals per game and Carl collecting 0.8 blocks per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found