The UIC Flames (5-3) host the Robert Morris Colonials (1-2) in a matchup of Horizon teams at UIC Pavilion, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The Flames are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Robert Morris (+3.5)||Over (141.5)||UIC 78 Robert Morris 74|
- In five of eight opportunities (62.5%) this season, the Flames and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In two of three opportunities (66.7%) this season, Robert Morris has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points.
- The Flames and the Colonials combine to average 1.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.8 points per game, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Flames games this season is 1.9 less points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Colonials games this year is 4.5 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
UIC Betting Information
- Against the spread, UIC has been strong this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The Flames have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- More often than not, UIC and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 8 chances this season.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- Robert Morris has a winning record against the spread, going 1-0 ATS (covering 100% of the time).
- In the majority of Robert Morris’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (1 out of 1 games, 100%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/21/2019||UIC||-5.5||131.5||-245||+198||Regular Season||72-62 UIC|
- Teyvion Kirk leads the Flames in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 15.0 points, grabbing 6.7 rebounds and dishing out 8.1 assists per game.
- Jamie Ahale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Kirk and Rob Howard Jr. lead UIC on the defensive end, with Kirk leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Howard in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Robert Morris Leaders
- The Colonials’ leader in scoring and rebounding is AJ Bramah with 21.2 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Jon Williams dishes out 5.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Colonials.
- Williams leads the Colonials in three-point shooting with an average of 3.2 made threes per game.
- The Colonials’ leader in steals is Enoch Cheeks with 1.8 per game, and Kahliel Spear is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found