The Youngstown State Penguins (4-4) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the UIC Flames (7-3) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Beeghly Center as just 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UIC (-1.5)||Over (142)||UIC 75 Youngstown State 70|
- The Flames and their opponents have scored at least 142 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 10 games (50%) this year.
- Youngstown State has played in six games this year (out of eight total matchups — 75% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 less points per game (138.8) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 less points per game (139.8) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- The average point total in Flames games this year is 5.5 less points than the total of 142 in this matchup.
- The average total in Penguins games this year is 0.1 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
UIC Betting Information
- The Flames have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-3 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Flames have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-1 record.
- UIC and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Youngstown State Betting Information
- The Penguins have a 2-4 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Penguins have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Youngstown State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (4 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||UIC||-3||135.5||-160||+132||Conference Tournament||67-61 UIC|
|1/30/2020||Youngstown State||-3||140.5||-155||+126||Regular Season||90-83 UIC|
|12/30/2019||UIC||-4||140||-186||+153||Regular Season||70-64 YNGST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 YNGST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 UIC|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Flames is Teyvion Kirk, who tallies 14.7 points, 7.1 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game.
- Rayquawndis Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Kirk is UIC’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Rob Howard Jr. leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Youngstown State Leaders
- Naz Bohannon puts up 16.5 points and 8.4 rebounds per game for the Penguins, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Youngstown State’s assist leader is Darius Quisenberry with 3.3 per game. He also records 13.7 points per game and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Penguins.
- Garrett Covington (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Youngstown State while Cheick Traore (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends