The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-4) host the Hartford Hawks (5-3) in a matchup of America East teams at Costello Athletic Center, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The River Hawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
UMass-Lowell Betting Information
- The River Hawks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 4-3 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the River Hawks have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The River Hawks have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 7 games (28.6%).
Hartford Betting Information
- Hartford has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- The Hawks have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Hartford has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 16.7% of matchups this season (1 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||UMass-Lowell||-2||136.5||-135||+112||Regular Season||71-62 MASLOW|
|3/7/2020||Hartford||-1.5||144||-125||+105||Conference Tournament||89-75 HARTFD|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 MASLOW|
|1/8/2020||UMass-Lowell||-6||143||-265||+213||Regular Season||80-68 HARTFD|
- The River Hawks leader in points and assists is Obadiah Noel, who scores 21.5 points per game along with 3.5 assists.
- Connor Withers is the River Hawks best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 7.4 points per game.
- Noel provides the bulk of the River Hawks’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Withers is the River Hawks leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Max Brooks leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Moses Flowers is at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also collects 5.7 rebounds and dishes out 1.3 assists per game.
- The Hartford leaders in rebounding and assists are Miroslave Stafl with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.6 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Traci Carter with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- DJ Mitchell leads the Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Hartford’s leader in steals is Carter with 2.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stafl with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found