America East opponents meet when the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (7-7) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (6-7) at Costello Athletic Center, tipping off at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Wildcats are 3-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMass-Lowell (-3)||Over (136)||UMass-Lowell 71 New Hampshire 66|
- The River Hawks and their opponents have combined to record more than 136 points in 78.6% of their games this year (11 of 14 opportunities).
- New Hampshire has played in seven games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 53.8% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 136 points.
- The River Hawks and the Wildcats combine to average 4.1 more points per game than the total of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.6 points per game, 5.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The River Hawks average point total in matchups this year is 144.2, 8.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMass-Lowell Betting Information
- UMass-Lowell has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- The River Hawks have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have reached the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
New Hampshire Betting Information
- New Hampshire has an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Wildcats have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In 6 out of Wildcats 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||New Hampshire||-4||138||-187||+154||Regular Season||74-63 UNH|
|2/5/2021||New Hampshire||-4||137||-183||+150||Regular Season||74-69 MASLOW|
|3/3/2020||New Hampshire||-3.5||146||-175||+140||Regular Season||63-54 MASLOW|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 MASLOW|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 MASLOW|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 UNH|
- The River Hawks scoring leader is Obadiah Noel, who averages 19.8 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Connor Withers is UMass-Lowell’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while Bryce Daley is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Noel makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the River Hawks, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.6 per contest.
- Noel and Withers lead the River Hawks on the defensive end, with Noel leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Withers in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
New Hampshire Leaders
- Jayden Martinez averages 13.9 points and 8.6 rebounds per game for the Wildcats, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo notches more assists than any other New Hampshire player with 3.1 per game. He also averages 7.4 points and grabs 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Martinez makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per contest.
- New Hampshire’s leader in steals is Tchoukuiengo (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Martinez (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED