The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (8-11) host the Stony Brook Seawolves (9-13) in a matchup of America East teams at Lundholm Gymnasium, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The River Hawks are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 14 of 19 opportunities (73.7%) this season, the River Hawks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have added up to score at least 135 points in 50% of their games this season (11 of 22 opportunities).
- The River Hawks and the Seawolves combine to average 0.3 more points per game than the total of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.5 points per game, 2.5 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the River Hawks have had set in matchups this year is 5.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Seawolves games this season is three fewer points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
UMass-Lowell Betting Information
- UMass-Lowell has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-9 record.
- The River Hawks have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 19 (36.8%) games this season.
Stony Brook Betting Information
- Stony Brook has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 10-11 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Seawolves have a record ATS of 5-4.
- Stony Brook has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 38.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 21 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Stony Brook||-10.5||153.5||-640||+445||Regular Season||77-70 STBR|
|1/29/2020||Stony Brook||-4.5||154||-202||+164||Regular Season||84-76 STBR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 STBR|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 STBR|
- Obadiah Noel leads the River Hawks in scoring, tallying 19.8 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Connor Withers leads UMass-Lowell in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Bryce Daley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- The River Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Noel, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Noel and Withers lead UMass-Lowell on the defensive end, with Noel leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Withers in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Stony Brook Leaders
- Juan Felix Rodriguez racks up 12.9 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Seawolves’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Stony Brook’s Tykei Greene stats (6.9 rebounds per game, 9.6 points per game, 0.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Frankie Policelli averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Seawolves.
- Stony Brook’s leader in steals is Rodriguez (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mouhamadou Gueye (3.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED