The Fordham Rams (0-6) are big, 14-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (5-3) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at William D. Mullins Memorial Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMass (-14)||Over (131.5)||UMass 78 Fordham 59|
- In six of eight opportunities (75%) this year, the Minutemen and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- Fordham has combined with its opponents to score at least 131.5 points in one of six outings (16.7%) this season.
- The Minutemen and the Rams combine to average 1.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (137.3) than this game’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The average point total in Minutemen games this season is 19.3 more points than the total of 131.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 15.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
UMass Betting Information
- UMass is good against the spread, going 5-3 this season.
- UMass has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 8 games for a 75% rate.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- Fordham and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||UMass||-9||134.5||-476||+356||Regular Season||65-46 UMASS|
|2/22/2020||UMass||-1.5||123||-126||+103||Regular Season||57-49 UMASS|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 FORDHAM|
- The Minutemen leader in points and rebounds is Tre Mitchell, who scores 20.0 points and grabs 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Noah Fernandes leads the Minutemen in assists, averaging 5.2 per game while also scoring 11.9 points per contest.
- Carl Pierre paces his teammates on the Minutemen with 2.4 made threes per contest.
- The UMass steals leader is Fernandes, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mitchell, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Chris Austin is the top scorer for the Rams with 12.1 points per game. He also adds 1.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Fordham leaders in rebounding and assists are Joel Soriano with 8.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.2 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Jalen Cobb with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.8 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Pierre paces his teammates on the Rams with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Cobb (1.4 steals per game) and Soriano (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Rams in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED