The UMKC Kangaroos (6-8) are big, 11-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Denver Pioneers (2-12) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Swinney Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMKC (-11)||Over (128)||UMKC 75 Denver 61|
- The Kangaroos and their opponents have combined to score more than 128 points in 57.1% of their outings this season (eight of 14 opportunities).
- Denver has combined with its opponents to score at least 128 points in 14 of 14 games (100%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 142.5 points per game, 14.5 more points than the total of 128 set for this game.
- The Kangaroos and the Pioneers have seen their opponents average a combined 16.3 more points per game than the point total of 128 set for this game.
- The average total the Kangaroos have had set in matchups this year is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pioneers this season is 23.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMKC Betting Information
- The Kangaroos have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-4-1 record.
- UMKC and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 12 (33.3%) games this season.
Denver Betting Information
- Denver has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-7 ATS.
- The Pioneers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 13 (69.2%).
- The leader in points and assists for the Kangaroos is Brandon McKissic, who scores 17.7 points and distributes 3.2 assists per game.
- UMKC’s best rebounder is Marvin Nesbitt Jr., who averages 7.0 boards per game in addition to his 10.8 PPG average.
- McKissic leads the Kangaroos in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 threes per game.
- Nesbitt is a standout on the defensive end for the Kangaroos, leading the team in steals with 2.1 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Jase Townsend is at the top of the Pioneers scoring leaderboard with 19.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and racks up 1.9 assists per game.
- The Denver leaders in rebounding and assists are Sam Hines Jr. with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Roscoe Eastmond with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.1 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- McKissic leads his teammates on the Pioneers with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Denver’s leader in steals is Eastmond with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Robert Jones with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview