The Omaha Mavericks (2-14) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a 10-game losing streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (4-8) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Swinney Recreation Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMKC (-6.5)||Over (132)||UMKC 73 Omaha 64|
- The Kangaroos and their opponents have scored no less than 132 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 games (50%) this year.
- Omaha and its opponents have combined to score at least 132 points in 12 of 16 outings (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.7 points per game, 14.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Kangaroos games this year is 7.4 more points than the total of 132 in this matchup.
- The average total in Mavericks games this year is 13.4 more points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
UMKC Betting Information
- UMKC is solid against the spread, going 5-4-1 on the season.
- The Kangaroos have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- UMKC and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Omaha Betting Information
- Omaha has a losing record against the spread, going 5-10 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Mavericks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Omaha has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.7% of matchups this year (7 out of 15 contests).
- The Kangaroos leader in points and assists is Brandon McKissic, who puts up 16.8 points per game along with 3.3 assists.
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr. is UMKC’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.0 boards in each contest while scoring 10.8 points per game.
- McKissic leads his teammates on the Kangaroos with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- The UMKC leader in both steals and blocks is Nesbitt, who averages 2.1 takeaways and 0.9 rejections per game.
- Marlon Ruffin is the top scorer for the Mavericks with 13.1 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Matt Pile has a stat line of 8.8 rebounds, 9.9 points and 0.9 assists per game for Omaha to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ayo Akinwole has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 10.5 points and 3.1 rebounds per outing.
- Ruffin leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- Lamel Robinson (0.9 steals per game) and Pile (1.2 blocks per game) pace the Mavericks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends