The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (4-6) host the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-5) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charleston Southern (+10)||Over (137)||UNC Asheville 76 Charleston Southern 66|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least 137 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 10 outings (70%) this season.
- In three of six outings (50%) this season, Charleston Southern and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points.
- These two teams average a combined 137.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than the total of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.6 more points per game (145.6) than this matchup’s total of 137 points.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this year is 10.8 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- Buccaneers games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.2 points, 1.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Asheville Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bulldogs have covered five times in nine contests.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -10 or bigger.
- UNC Asheville and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 3 of 9 games this season (33.3%).
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 0-4 ATS.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-75 NCASHE|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 NCASHE|
UNC Asheville Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Tajion Jones, who averages 17.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game.
- Evan Clayborne leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Trent Stephney leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Jones leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The UNC Asheville steals leader is Lavar Batts Jr., who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Clayborne, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. records 19.7 points and 6.0 rebounds per game for the Buccaneers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Charleston Southern’s assist leader is Ty Jones with 3.0 per game. He also records 6.4 points per game and adds 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Fleming is dependable from deep and leads the Buccaneers with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Ty Jones (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Charleston Southern while Terence Porter Jr. (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found