The Radford Highlanders (8-6) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (7-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Kimmel Arena. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Radford (+1)||Over (136.5)||UNC Asheville 71 Radford 70|
- In 78.6% of their opportunities this season (11 of 14 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Radford and its opponents have added up to score at least 136.5 points in 28.6% of their matchups this year (four of 14 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (142.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (136.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 11.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Highlanders games this year have averaged a total of 130.9 points, 5.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Asheville Betting Information
- UNC Asheville has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The Bulldogs fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 13 games (46.2%).
Radford Betting Information
- The Highlanders have a winning record against the spread, going 8-4-1 ATS (covering 61.5% of the time).
- The Highlanders have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 6-2 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Radford and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 13 (46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Radford||-9.5||143.5||-535||+375||Regular Season||79-64 RADF|
|1/23/2020||Radford||-3.5||141.5||-176||+139||Regular Season||80-67 NCASHE|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 RADF|
UNC Asheville Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Tajion Jones, who averages 17.3 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- UNC Asheville’s leading rebounder is Evan Clayborne averaging 6.0 boards per game and its best passer is LJ Thorpe and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Jones paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 3.6 made threes per contest.
- Lavar Batts Jr. and Clayborne lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Batts leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Clayborne in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- The Highlanders’ Fah’Mir Ali averages enough points (10.7 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Chyree Walker’s stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 7.2 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Radford rebounding leaderboard.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Highlanders.
- The Highlanders’ leader in steals is Ali with 1.4 per game, and Lewis Djonkam is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends