The UNC Greensboro Spartans (8-4) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Chattanooga Mocs (9-2) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at McKenzie Arena as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Chattanooga (+3.5)||Over (141.5)||UNC Greensboro 72 Chattanooga 71|
- In eight of 12 opportunities (66.7%) this year, the Spartans and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in six of 11 outings (54.5%) this year.
- The Spartans and the Mocs combine to average 5.9 more points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.7 points per game, 4.8 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Spartans games this season is 1.7 less points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Mocs this year is 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has been strong against the spread, going 6-5 this season.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Spartans have fared well against the spread, putting up a 6-4 record.
- The Spartans have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 11 games (36.4%).
Chattanooga Betting Information
- The Mocs have a 6-3 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Mocs have a record ATS of 2-2.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||UNC Greensboro||-6||136.5||-264||+209||Conference Tournament||78-68 CHAT|
|2/29/2020||UNC Greensboro||-2.5||136.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||74-72 CHAT|
|1/18/2020||UNC Greensboro||-11||129.5||-770||+510||Regular Season||72-52 NCG|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 NCG|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-72 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller leads the Spartans in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 18.9 points, grabbing 7.1 rebounds and distributing 3.9 assists per game.
- A.J McGinnis contributes the bulk of the Spartans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Miller and Hayden Koval lead the Spartans on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Koval in blocks averaging 2.5 per contest.
- Malachi Smith has averaged 9.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mocs leaderboards in those categories.
- David Jean-Baptiste racks up 18.1 points per game to be at the top of the Mocs scoring leaderboard.
- Jean-Baptiste contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Mocs. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Jean-Baptiste (1.7 steals per game) and Stefan Kenic (0.6 blocks per game) lead the Mocs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends