A game after he scored 29 points in an 89-81 win over Western Carolina, Stefan Kenic leads the Chattanooga Mocs (15-3) on the road against the UNC Greensboro Spartans (14-6) as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Chattanooga (+6.5)||Over (135.5)||UNC Greensboro 74 Chattanooga 68|
- The Spartans and their opponents have combined for 135.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 20 opportunities (65%) this year.
- In 12 of 18 outings (66.7%) this year, Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 146 points per game, 10.5 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.2 points per game, 0.7 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Spartans games this season is 4.9 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Mocs this season is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro is good against the spread, going 12-7 on the season.
- The Spartans have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 8 of 19 games this season (42.1%).
Chattanooga Betting Information
- The Mocs have an 11-5 record against the spread, covering in 68.8% of their games.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Mocs have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 7 of 16 (43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||UNC Greensboro||-3.5||139.5||-175||+143||Regular Season||74-66 NCG|
|3/7/2020||UNC Greensboro||-6||136.5||-264||+209||Conference Tournament||78-68 CHAT|
|2/29/2020||UNC Greensboro||-2.5||136.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||74-72 CHAT|
|1/18/2020||UNC Greensboro||-11||129.5||-770||+510||Regular Season||72-52 NCG|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 NCG|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-72 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 18.4 points per game to go with 6.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam is the Spartans leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Keyshaun Langley is their best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Angelo Allegri provides the most three-point shooting production for the Spartans. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Miller is the Spartans leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Hayden Koval leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- Malachi Smith paces the Mocs scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 16.6 points, 8.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- David Jean-Baptiste hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mocs.
- The Mocs’ leader in steals is Jean-Baptiste with 1.7 per game, and Kenic is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED