A game after he scored 29 points in an 110-103 loss to VMI, Kaiden Rice leads the Citadel Bulldogs (7-2) on the road against the UNC Greensboro Spartans (7-4) as 13-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 18, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The point total is 162 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+13)||Under (162)||UNC Greensboro 83 Citadel 77|
- In one of 11 outings (9.1%) this year, the Spartans and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 162 points.
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 162 points in 44.4% of their matchups this season (four of nine chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (165.2) than this matchup’s total of 162 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 20.5 fewer points per game (141.5) than this matchup’s total of 162 points.
- The Spartans average point total in matchups this season is 137.9, 24.1 points less than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged a total of 168.8 points, 6.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- The Spartans have gone 5-5 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -13 or higher.
- UNC Greensboro and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Citadel Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 4-1 ATS (covering 80% of the time).
- In the majority of Bulldogs games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 5 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||UNC Greensboro||-20||152.5||-5000||+1367||Regular Season||88-68 NCG|
|1/15/2020||UNC Greensboro||-11.5||148||-819||+523||Regular Season||79-69 NCG|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-96 NCG|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-60 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The Spartans leader in points, rebounds and assists is Isaiah Miller, who averages 18.0 points, 6.7 boards and 4.0 assists per game.
- Angelo Allegri leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Miller and Hayden Koval lead the Spartans on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Koval in blocks averaging 2.7 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hayden Brown with 22.3 points and 10.6 rebounds per game.
- Citadel’s assist leader is Tyler Moffe with 5.7 per game. He also averages 11.4 points per game and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Rice is consistent from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 5.1 made threes per game.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Moffe with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends