The UNC Greensboro Spartans (12-5) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Furman Paladins (11-6) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Furman (+1.5)||Over (142)||UNC Greensboro 73 Furman 72|
- The Spartans and their opponents have totaled at least 142 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 17 games (58.8%) this year.
- Furman and its opponents have combined to score at least 142 points in 76.5% of their matchups this season (13 of 17 chances).
- The Spartans and the Paladins combine to average 12.6 more points per game than the over/under of 142 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game (134.6) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- The Spartans average point total in matchups this season is 139.4, 2.6 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Paladins games this season is 7.8 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- Against the spread, UNC Greensboro has been strong this season, posting a 10-6 record.
- The Spartans have posted a winning record of 10-5 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- UNC Greensboro has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 6 times in 16 contests (37.5%).
Furman Betting Information
- The Paladins have a 6-8 record against the spread, covering in just 42.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Paladins have a record ATS of 5-7.
- In the majority of Paladins games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 14 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Furman||-4||143.5||-187||+153||Regular Season||68-49 FURMAN|
|2/26/2020||UNC Greensboro||-3.5||136||-179||+146||Regular Season||81-67 FURMAN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-73 NCG|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-57 FURMAN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-79 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Spartans this season is Isaiah Miller, who averages 18.3 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam leads the Spartans in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Keyshaun Langley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Angelo Allegri contributes the bulk of the Spartans’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Miller and Hayden Koval lead UNC Greensboro on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Koval in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
- Mike Bothwell scores 16.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Paladins.
- Clay Mounce has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 15.1 points and 1.3 assists per game for Furman to take the top rebound spot on the team. Alex Hunter holds the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 10.9 points and 3.7 rebounds per outing.
- Hunter is dependable from deep and leads the Paladins with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Bothwell (1.8 steals per game) and Jalen Slawson (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Paladins in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends