The UNC Greensboro Spartans (13-5) visit the Mercer Bears (11-7) as 2-point favorites after Isaiah Miller racked up 22 points in the Spartans 64-58 victory over Furman. The game airs on ESPN+ at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mercer (+2)||Over (139.5)||Mercer 74 UNC Greensboro 73|
- The Spartans and their opponents have scored more than 139.5 points in 61.1% of their outings this year (11 of 18 opportunities).
- Mercer and its opponents have added up to score more than 139.5 points in 88.9% of their matchups this year (16 of 18 chances).
- These teams average a combined 151.9 points per game, 12.4 more points than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (140) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The average over/under the Spartans have had set in games this year is 1.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bears this season is 14.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-6 record.
- The Spartans have posted a winning record of 10-5 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 17 (35.3%) games this season.
Mercer Betting Information
- Mercer has a losing record against the spread, going 6-9 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Bears have not fared well, going 2-6 against the spread.
- The Bears and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 15 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||UNC Greensboro||-5||146||-215||+175||Regular Season||81-68 NCG|
|2/15/2020||UNC Greensboro||-7||137||-335||+250||Regular Season||67-55 NCG|
|1/1/2020||UNC Greensboro||-13.5||130.5||-1400||+748||Regular Season||72-63 NCG|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-47 NCG|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-81 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Spartans this season is Miller, who averages 18.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam is UNC Greensboro’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.8 per game, while Keyshaun Langley is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Angelo Allegri, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Miller and Hayden Koval lead UNC Greensboro on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Koval in blocks averaging 2.1 per contest.
- Ross Cummings is at the top of the Bears scoring leaderboard with 15.6 points per game. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.3 assists per game.
- Felipe Haase is atop the Bears rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game, and Neftali Alvarez leads the squad in assists with 4.6 per outing.
- Cummings is consistent from deep and leads the Bears with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Alvarez (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Mercer while Maciej Bender (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends