The UNC Greensboro Spartans (5-4) hit the road in SoCon play against the Samford Bulldogs (3-3) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Spartans are favored by 6 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 151 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 22.2% of their opportunities this year (two of nine chances), the Spartans and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- Samford and its opponents have added up to score more than 151 points in 66.7% of their matchups this season (four of six chances).
- These teams average a combined 149.4 points per game, 1.6 fewer points than the total of 151 set for this matchup.
- The Spartans and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 9.4 less points per game than the over/under of 151 set in this game.
- The average point total for Spartans games this season is 16 fewer points than the total of 151 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this year is five more points than the point total of 151 in this outing.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has struggled against the spread, going 3-5 on the year.
- The Spartans have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- In 4 of 8 (50%) contests this season, UNC Greensboro and its opponents have hit the total.
Samford Betting Information
- Samford has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 2-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Samford and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2020||UNC Greensboro||-18||144.5||-3508||+1180||Regular Season||95-67 NCG|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-63 NCG|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 NCG|
|12/22/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-75 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Spartans is Isaiah Miller, who puts up 17.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Angelo Allegri makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Miller is UNC Greensboro’s leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Hayden Koval leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
- Myron Gordon puts up 17.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- Christian Guess puts up a stat line of 10.5 rebounds, 15.3 points and 2.2 assists per game for Samford to take the top rebound spot on the team. Richardson Maitre has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 6.3 points and 4.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Triston Chambers provides the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Samford’s leader in steals is A.J. Staton-McCray with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jacob Tryon with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found