The UNC Greensboro Spartans (10-4) are favored (-9.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the VMI Keydets (8-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Greensboro Coliseum. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VMI (+9.5)||Over (148.5)||UNC Greensboro 77 VMI 71|
- In seven of 14 opportunities (50%) this year, the Spartans and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- VMI has played in 10 games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 148.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.7 more points per game (156.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- The Spartans and the Keydets have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set in this outing.
- The Spartans average point total in matchups this season is 140.4, 8.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Keydets games this season is 9.3 more points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Spartans have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Spartans fare well when favored by at least 9.5 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- In 6 of 13 (46.2%) contests this season, UNC Greensboro and its opponents have hit the over.
VMI Betting Information
- VMI has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 8-3 ATS.
- VMI has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 54.5% of matchups this season (6 out of 11 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||UNC Greensboro||-9.5||136.5||-536||+386||Regular Season||71-68 NCG|
|11/24/2019||UNC Greensboro||-19||129||-5000||+1388||Regular Season||74-63 NCG|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-66 NCG|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Spartans this season is Isaiah Miller, who averages 18.4 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam is UNC Greensboro’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Keyshaun Langley is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Angelo Allegri makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.9 per outing.
- Miller is the Spartans leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Hayden Koval leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
- The Keydets’ Greg Parham averages enough points (19.9 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jake Stephens’ stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 13.8 points and 3.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the VMI rebounding leaderboard.
- Parham is the top shooter from deep for the Keydets, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- VMI’s leader in steals is Trey Bonham (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Stephens (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends