The Western Carolina Catamounts (9-13) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (15-6) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Ramsey Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Carolina (+8)||Over (141.5)||UNC Greensboro 77 Western Carolina 70|
- The Spartans and their opponents have recorded more than 141.5 points in 57.1% of their games this year (12 of 21 opportunities).
- In 17 of 22 games (77.3%) this season, Western Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The Spartans and the Catamounts combine to average 6.1 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (145.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Spartans average point total in matchups this year is 139.1, 2.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Catamounts games this year have averaged a total of 153.5 points, 12.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- The Spartans have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-8 record.
- The Spartans have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 20 (40%) games this season.
Western Carolina Betting Information
- Western Carolina has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 4-15-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 8-point underdogs, the Catamounts have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 20 (45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||UNC Greensboro||-11.5||147.5||-762||+518||Regular Season||82-62 NCG|
|1/29/2020||UNC Greensboro||-5.5||148||-246||+194||Regular Season||72-58 NCG|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 NCG|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-60 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Spartans is Isaiah Miller, who scores 18.1 points and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam leads UNC Greensboro in rebounding, pulling down 6.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.0 points a contest.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Angelo Allegri, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Miller and Hayden Koval lead the Spartans on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Koval in blocks averaging 2.0 per contest.
Western Carolina Leaders
- Mason Faulkner collects 16.0 points and adds 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Catamounts’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Catamounts’ top rebounder is Cory Hightower — he grabs 6.6 per game while averaging 14.6 points per game.
- Matt Halvorsen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.1 per contest.
- Western Carolina’s leader in steals is Travion McCray with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Xavier Cork with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview