The Western Carolina Catamounts (9-14) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the UNC Greensboro Spartans (16-6) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at Greensboro Coliseum as big, 14-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNC Greensboro (-14)||Over (141.5)||UNC Greensboro 80 Western Carolina 66|
- In 54.5% of their games this season (12 of 22 chances), the Spartans and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in 17 of 23 outings (73.9%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 147 points per game, 5.5 more points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (144.5) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average over/under the Spartans have had set in matchups this season is 2.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Catamounts this season is 11.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- The Spartans have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 13-8 record.
- When favored by at least 14 points, the Spartans have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Spartans have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 21 contests this season, a rate of 38.1%
Western Carolina Betting Information
- Western Carolina has a losing record against the spread, going 4-16-1 ATS (covering just 19.0% of the time).
- Western Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this year (9 out of 21 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2021||UNC Greensboro||-8.5||142||-434||+325||Regular Season||77-56 NCG|
|2/12/2020||UNC Greensboro||-11.5||147.5||-762||+518||Regular Season||82-62 NCG|
|1/29/2020||UNC Greensboro||-5.5||148||-246||+194||Regular Season||72-58 NCG|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 NCG|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-60 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Spartans is Isaiah Miller, who scores 18.0 points and distributes 3.7 assists per game.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam is the Spartans best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 7.0 points per game.
- Angelo Allegri leads his teammates on the Spartans with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Miller is UNC Greensboro’s leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Hayden Koval leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
Western Carolina Leaders
- Mason Faulkner’s points (16.0 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Catamounts’ leaderboards.
- Cory Hightower grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.6 points per game and adds 1.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Matt Halvorsen leads the Catamounts in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Travion McCray (1.2 steals per game) and Xavier Cork (1.5 blocks per game) lead the Catamounts in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED