The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (7-8) host the Elon Phoenix (6-8) as 1.5-point favorites after Mike Okauru scored 30 points in the Seahawks 89-83 loss to Hofstra. The matchup is at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The point total is set at 139 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored no less than 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 15 outings (73.3%) this season.
- Elon has combined with its opponents to score at least 139 points in two of 14 outings (14.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (141.3) than this game’s total of 139 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.7 points per game, 0.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this year is 11.7 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
- Phoenix games this season have averaged an over/under of 129.4 points, 9.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- UNC Wilmington has struggled against the spread, going 6-8 on the year.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Seahawks have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-4 record.
- Seahawks games have played to the total or above 7 times in 14 games this season.
Elon Betting Information
- The Phoenix have a 6-7 record against the spread, covering in only 46.2% of their outings.
- The Phoenix have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The Phoenix and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 2 of 13 (15.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||UNC Wilmington||-2.5||136||-146||+120||Regular Season||62-56 ELON|
|1/11/2020||Elon||-3.5||137||-175||+140||Regular Season||80-63 ELON|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 ELON|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-82 ELON|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- The Seahawks scoring leader is Jaylen Sims, who averages 17.6 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- UNC Wilmington’s leading rebounder is Joe Pridgen averaging 8.4 boards per game and its best passer is Okauru and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Ty Gadsden hits more threes per game than any other member of the Seahawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per game.
- Okauru and John Bowen lead UNC Wilmington on the defensive end, with Okauru leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bowen in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Hunter McIntosh puts up 15.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Phoenix.
- The Phoenix’s leader in rebounds is Hunter Woods with 6.8 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Ikenna Ndugba with 2.6 per game.
- McIntosh is dependable from deep and leads the Phoenix with 2.9 made threes per game.
- The Phoenix’s leader in steals is Darius Burford with 1.4 per game, and Michael Graham is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED