The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (7-8) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Elon Phoenix (3-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 as 1.5-point favorites. The Phoenix have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNC Wilmington (-1.5)||Under (141.5)||UNC Wilmington 72 Elon 68|
- In 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this season, the Seahawks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Elon has played in two games this season (out of seven total matchups — 28.6% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (142.7) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game (140.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 9.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Phoenix games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- The Seahawks have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 6-8 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Seahawks have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-4 record.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have reached the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- The Phoenix have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- Elon has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this year (2 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||UNC Wilmington||-2.5||136||-146||+120||Regular Season||62-56 ELON|
|1/11/2020||Elon||-3.5||137||-175||+140||Regular Season||80-63 ELON|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 ELON|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-82 ELON|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- Jaylen Sims leads the Seahawks in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- UNC Wilmington’s leading rebounder is Joe Pridgen averaging 8.4 boards per game and its best passer is Mike Okauru and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Ty Gadsden provides the most three-point shooting production for the Seahawks. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- The UNC Wilmington steals leader is Okauru, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is John Bowen, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- The Phoenix’s Hunter McIntosh racks up enough points (18.1 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Woods is at the top of the Elon rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.1 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- McIntosh’s 3.1 made threes per game lead the Phoenix.
- Woods leads the Phoenix defensively with 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED