The Hofstra Pride (7-6) are 1-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (7-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Trask Coliseum. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hofstra (+1)||Over (143.5)||Hofstra 73 UNC Wilmington 72|
- In 61.5% of their opportunities this year (eight of 13 chances), the Seahawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Hofstra and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in four of 13 opportunities (30.8%) this year.
- The Seahawks and the Pride combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 less points per game (141.8) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 5.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Pride games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.8 points, 3.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- The Seahawks have been an even bet against the spread this season at 6-6.
- The Seahawks fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 5-4 record against the spread.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 5 of 12 games this season (41.7%).
Hofstra Betting Information
- Hofstra has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Pride have not fared well, going 3-8 against the spread.
- The Pride and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Hofstra||-14||144.5||-1469||+766||Regular Season||78-64 HOFST|
|1/16/2020||Hofstra||-8||144||-382||+294||Regular Season||63-61 HOFST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-79 NCW|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-72 HOFST|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- The Seahawks scoring leader is Jaylen Sims, who averages 17.6 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Joe Pridgen is the Seahawks leading rebounder, grabbing 8.8 per game, while Mike Okauru is their best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Ty Gadsden leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Okauru and John Bowen lead UNC Wilmington on the defensive end, with Okauru leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Bowen in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Jalen Ray sits at the top of the Pride scoring leaderboard with 18.0 points per game. He also collects 3.3 rebounds and racks up 3.7 assists per game.
- Hofstra’s leader in rebounds is Isaac Kante with 10.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Caleb Burgess with 5.2 per game.
- Tareq Coburn contributes the bulk of the Pride’s three-point shooting production. He hits 2.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- Hofstra’s leader in steals is Ray with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Coburn with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED