The Towson Tigers (0-5) are expected to extend a five-game losing streak when they host the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (6-3) as 1.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Monday, January 18, 2021 at SECU Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNC Wilmington (-1.5)||Over (143)||UNC Wilmington 74 Towson 72|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 143 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of nine opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- Towson has played in three games this season (out of five total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143 points.
- The Seahawks and the Tigers combine to average two more points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.9 points per game, 6.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this season is 8.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Tigers games this year is 0.4 more points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- The Seahawks have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-3 record.
- The Seahawks have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 8 (37.5%) games this season.
Towson Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 0-5 ATS (covering just zero% of the time).
- The Tigers have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Towson’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Towson||-10||133||-624||+433||Regular Season||77-66 TOWS|
|1/4/2020||Towson||-5||131||-230||+180||Regular Season||67-60 TOWS|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-76 TOWS|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-61 NCW|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- The Seahawks scoring leader is Jaylen Sims, who averages 19.3 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- UNC Wilmington’s leading rebounder is Joe Pridgen averaging 9.2 boards per game and its best passer is Mike Okauru and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Ty Gadsden leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Okauru is the Seahawks leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while John Bowen leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Zane Martin’s points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- The Tigers’ top rebounder is Victor Uyaelunmo — he grabs 5.5 per game while averaging 3.3 points per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake hits more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Uyaelunmo leads the Tigers defensively with 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends