CAA opponents meet when the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (6-4) visit the Towson Tigers (1-5) at SECU Arena, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The Tigers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNC Wilmington (-1.5)||Over (143.5)||UNC Wilmington 74 Towson 72|
- In 60% of their games this year (six of 10 chances), the Seahawks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- In two of six games (33.3%) this year, Towson and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.6 more points per game (145.1) than this game’s total of 143.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this year is 7.0 more points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 143 points, 0.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- UNC Wilmington has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Seahawks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-2 record.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Towson Betting Information
- Towson has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 1-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Towson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (3 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||UNC Wilmington||-3.5||144||-163||+134||Regular Season||72-69 TOWS|
|1/30/2020||Towson||-10||133||-624||+433||Regular Season||77-66 TOWS|
|1/4/2020||Towson||-5||131||-230||+180||Regular Season||67-60 TOWS|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-76 TOWS|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-61 NCW|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- The Seahawks scoring leader is Jaylen Sims, who averages 19.3 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Joe Pridgen leads UNC Wilmington in rebounding, averaging 9.2 per game, while Mike Okauru leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Ty Gadsden leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The UNC Wilmington steals leader is Okauru, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is John Bowen, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- The Tigers’ Zane Martin puts up enough points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Tigers’ top rebounder is Victor Uyaelunmo — he pulls down 5.5 per game while averaging 3.3 points per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Uyaelunmo leads the Tigers defensively with 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends