The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (7-9) are favored (-3.5) to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the William & Mary Tribe (6-9) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In nine of 16 opportunities (56.2%) this year, the Seahawks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- William & Mary and its opponents have combined to score at least 147.5 points in 33.3% of their games this year (five of 15 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 142.7 points per game, 4.8 less points than the total of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the Tribe have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 less points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this year is 3.6 more points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tribe this season is 8.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.3 points the Seahawks average per game are only 3.9 more points than the Tribe give up (73.4).
- When UNC Wilmington scores more than 73.4 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- When William & Mary gives up more than 77.3 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Tribe put up an average of 65.4 points per game, 8.4 fewer points than the 73.8 the Seahawks allow to opponents.
- William & Mary has gone 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 73.8 points.
- UNC Wilmington has a 4-9 record overall and an ATS record of 3-9 in games when its opponents put up more than 65.4 points.
- The Seahawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 57 points this season (3.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Tribe have out-scored them by 120 more points on the year (eight per game).
UNC Wilmington Betting Information
- UNC Wilmington has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-9 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Seahawks have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- In 8 of 15 (53.3%) contests this season, UNC Wilmington and its opponents have hit the over.
William & Mary Betting Information
- The Tribe have a 9-6 record against the spread, covering in 60% of their games.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Tribe have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In the majority of Tribe games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 15 games, 46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-64 NCW|
|1/9/2020||William & Mary||-11.5||140||-837||+545||Regular Season||79-63 WM|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 WM|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-88 NCW|
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- Jaylen Sims leads the Seahawks in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Joe Pridgen leads the Seahawks in rebounding, averaging 8.2 per game, while Mike Okauru leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Ty Gadsden’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Seahawks.
- Okauru and John Bowen lead the Seahawks on the defensive end, with Okauru leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Bowen in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
William & Mary Leaders
- The Tribe’s Luke Loewe averages enough points (16.0 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Tribe’s top rebounder is Quinn Blair — he pulls down 5.8 per game while averaging 11.6 points per game.
- Connor Kochera is the most prolific from distance for the Tribe, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Loewe (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for William & Mary while Mehkel Harvey (2.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED