The UNLV Rebels (9-10) are at home in MWC play against the Fresno State Bulldogs (8-6) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The Rebels are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNLV (-7)||Over (131.5)||UNLV 72 Fresno State 64|
- In 52.6% of their opportunities this year (10 of 19 chances), the Rebels and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- Fresno State has played in eight games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 57.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 131.5 points.
- The Rebels and the Bulldogs combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.1 points per game, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Rebels average point total in matchups this season is 136.9, 5.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this year is 1.9 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-11 record.
- The Rebels have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -7 or higher.
- The Rebels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 17 games (41.2%).
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-1.
- In the majority of Fresno State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 12 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-67 UNLV|
|12/4/2019||Fresno State||-4.5||124||-211||+168||Regular Season||81-80 UNLV|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-65 FRESNO|
- Bryce Hamilton leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- UNLV’s best rebounder is Cheikh Mbacke Diong, who averages 8.1 boards per game in addition to his 9.0 PPG average.
- David Jenkins Jr. provides the bulk of the Rebels’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- The UNLV steals leader is Hamilton, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mbacke Diong, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Orlando Robinson with 15.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill dishes out 2.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Junior Ballard provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Fresno State’s leader in steals is Hill (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Robinson (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED