The UNLV Rebels (7-10) are heavy favorites (-13.5) as they attempt to stop a five-game road slide when they square off against the San Jose State Spartans (3-8) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Event Center (San Jose St.). The game airs at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Jose State (+13.5)||Under (147)||UNLV 76 San Jose State 66|
- In six of 17 outings (35.3%) this season, the Rebels and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- San Jose State has combined with its opponents to score at least 147 points in four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 133.1 points per game, 13.9 fewer points than the total of 147 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 147.7 points per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Rebels have had set in games this year is 9.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Spartans games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.5 points, 3.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has covered in just five of 15 matchups this season.
- The Rebels have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 13.5 points.
- The Rebels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 15 games (46.7%).
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a 3-7 record against the spread, covering in just 30.0% of their contests.
- In the majority of Spartans games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 10 games, 10%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||UNLV||-9.5||150||-536||+376||Regular Season||92-69 UNLV|
|1/15/2020||UNLV||-12.5||140.5||-1000||+630||Regular Season||98-87 UNLV|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 UNLV|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-56 UNLV|
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Bryce Hamilton, who puts up 18.4 points per game to go with 3.7 assists.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong leads the Rebels in rebounding, pulling down 7.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.9 points a contest.
- David Jenkins Jr. leads the Rebels in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 threes per game.
- Hamilton and Mbacke Diong lead the Rebels on the defensive end, with Hamilton leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Mbacke Diong in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Omari Moore racks up 5.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Spartans’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Richard Washington’s stat line of 20.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game put him at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard.
- Jenkins paces his teammates on the Spartans with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- Moore is at the top of the San Jose State steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.4 steals per game and 1.1 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends