The 2015-16 college basketball season has been an absolute mess, thanks to an increasingly emerging group of ambitious students eager to prove their worth and rain blows on your so-called NCAAB betting favorites. Outside the otherworldly quartet of Buddy Hield, Denzel Valentine, Ben Simmons and Melo Trimble, everyone else has been a mere mortal. Outside the ridiculously impressive trio of Oklahoma, North Carolina and Villanova, it’s really difficult to have a lock on other top seeds for the annual NCAA Tournament.
The Jayhawks, riding on 11 straight Big 12 titles, could actually be dethroned from the top of the conference, given the way Iowa State and West Virginia are surging in their play. Meanwhile, your regular favorites—namely Kentucky, Duke and Virginia—are all in free fall. In one word, it is Madness, and to think that we are still one month away from March makes it more enjoyable!In fact, going by the wackiness of the college basketball season so far, I dare say confidently that this year’s Championship Fortnight and NCAA Tournament will truly be something special, riddled with teams going bananas on each other for a memorably fruity season. But before we get to Selection Sunday, roughly six weeks from now, let’s touch base with our NCAA basketball predictions, highlighting who you should root for/against in regards to the March Madness and the 2016 college basketball national championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2020 NCAA Basketball Championship Early Expert Analysis
- Miami vs. Clemson NCAAF Odds: Are the Hurricanes Truly Back?
- Justin Fields Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Chuba Hubbard Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Tanner Morgan Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Sam Ehlinger Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Javian Hawkins Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- D’Eriq King Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Jaylen Waddle Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Sports to Bet This Weekend Saturday March 27th Edition
- 2020 American Athletic Conference Championship Odds
- 2020 Big 12 Conference Championship Odds
- 2020 Big Ten Conference Championship Odds
- NCAAB Betting: Can Any Non-Power Conference Teams Win National Title?
- NCAAB Betting: Which Pac-12 Teams Can Win National Title?