The No. 17 USC Trojans (18-3) are 7-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game winning streak when they host the Arizona Wildcats (14-8) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Galen Center. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on FOX. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (+7)||Over (138.5)||USC 74 Arizona 68|
- In nine of 21 games (42.9%) this season, the Trojans and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Arizona has played in 11 games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.3 more points per game (151.8) than this game’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132 points per game, 6.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Trojans have had set in matchups this season is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Wildcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans average 76 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 68.4 the Wildcats give up.
- When USC puts up more than 68.4 points, it is 12-0 against the spread and 15-0 overall.
- Arizona has compiled a 1-4-1 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall in games when it gives up more than 76 points.
- The Wildcats score 12.2 more points per game (75.8) than the Trojans allow their opponents to score (63.6).
- Arizona is 8-0-1 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it scores more than 63.6 points.
- USC’s record is 2-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it allows more than 75.8 points to its opponents.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 261 points this season (12.4 points per game on average), and the Wildcats have put up 163 more points than their opponents on the year (7.4 per game).
USC Betting Information
- Against the spread, USC has been strong this season, posting a 14-6 record.
- The Trojans fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting an 8-5 record against the spread.
- USC has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 20 games for a 55% rate.
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a losing record against the spread, going 8-13-1 ATS (covering just 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 5-7.
- In 11 out of Arizona’s 22 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Arizona||-3.5||138||-176||+144||Regular Season||87-73 USC|
|2/27/2020||Arizona||-4.5||138.5||-203||+165||Regular Season||57-48 USC|
|2/6/2020||Arizona||-10||140||-587||+414||Regular Season||85-80 ARZ|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Trojans is Evan Mobley, who accumulates 16.8 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Drew Peterson leads USC in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 9.3 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy contributes the bulk of the Trojans’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- The USC leader in both steals and blocks is Mobley, who averages 1.0 steal and 3.1 rejections per game.
- James Akinjo’s points (14.6 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Wildcats’ leaderboards.
- The Wildcats’ top rebounder is Azuolas Tubelis — he grabs 6.4 per game while averaging 12.0 points per game.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Akinjo with 1.4 per game, and Christian Koloko is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview