The Oregon Ducks (14-4) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they hit the road to play the No. 17 USC Trojans (18-4) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Galen Center as 4-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total is 138 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-4)||Over (138)||USC 73 Oregon 68|
- In 54.5% of their opportunities this season (12 of 22 chances), the Trojans and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Oregon and its opponents have added up to score at least 138 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (12 of 18 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 150 points per game, 12 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game (130.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- The average point total for Trojans games this season is 2.3 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- Ducks games this year have averaged a total of 140.3 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans average 75.9 points per game, 9.7 more points than the 66.2 the Ducks allow.
- USC is 16-1 overall and 12-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- When Oregon gives up more than 75.9 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Ducks put up an average of 74.1 points per game, 9.7 more points than the 64.4 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, Oregon is 6-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- USC has an ATS record of 0-3 and a 2-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.1 points.
- The Trojans have put up a total of 252 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.5 per game), and the Ducks have out-scored opponents by 142 points on the season (7.9 more per game).
USC Betting Information
- Against the spread, USC has been strong this season, posting a 14-7 record.
- The Trojans have posted a winning record of 11-6 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- The Trojans have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 21 games this season.
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks have an 8-9 record against the spread, covering in only 47.1% of their outings.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Ducks have not fared well, going 4-7 against the spread.
- Oregon has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.9% of matchups this season (9 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Oregon||-9||139.5||-492||+360||Regular Season||79-70 OREGON|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-49 USC|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-60 OREGON|
- The Trojans leader in points and rebounds is Evan Mobley, who scores 17.1 points and grabs 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Anderson is USC’s best passer, dispensing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 5.9 PPG.
- Tahj Eaddy hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Trojans, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.9 per outing.
- Mobley is the Trojans leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.0 steal and 3.1 blocks per game.
- Eugene Omoruyi is at the top of the Ducks scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- The Oregon leaders in rebounding and assists are LJ Figueroa with 6.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.7 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Amauri Hardy with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.2 points and 1.6 rebounds per game).
- Chris Duarte leads the Ducks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Duarte leads the Ducks on defense with 2.1 steals and 1.0 block per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED