The Oregon State Beavers (8-5) are big, 11.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the USC Trojans (12-3) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Galen Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Trojans and their opponents have recorded more than 136.5 points in 60% of their games this year (nine of 15 opportunities).
- In eight of 13 games (61.5%) this season, Oregon State and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 150.5 points per game, 14.0 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (133.3) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average point total for Trojans games this season is 4.8 more points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Beavers games this season is 6.0 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.7 points per game the Trojans score are 8.1 more points than the Beavers allow (68.6).
- USC is 10-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- When Oregon State gives up more than 76.7 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Beavers’ 73.8 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 64.7 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- Oregon State has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- USC’s record is 2-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 73.8 points to its opponents.
- The Trojans have scored a total of 180 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12 per game), and the Beavers have out-scored opponents by 68 points on the season (5.2 more per game).
USC Betting Information
- USC is good against the spread, going 8-6 on the season.
- The Trojans have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- USC and its opponents have hit the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Beavers have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In most of Beavers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 12 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||USC||-10||137.5||-574||+416||Regular Season||58-56 ORSTU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-55 USC|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-62 ORSTU|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-74 ORSTU|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Trojans is Evan Mobley, who accumulates 16.5 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Drew Peterson leads the Trojans in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy provides the bulk of the Trojans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The USC steals leader is Isaiah White, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Mobley, who compiles 2.9 rejections per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson is the top scorer for the Beavers with 16.1 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Beavers’ leader in rebounds is Abdul Alatishe with 8.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Zach Reichle with 3.8 per game.
- Jarod Lucas makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Beavers.
- Alatishe’s stat line of 1.1 steals and 1.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED