The Stanford Cardinal (14-11) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the USC Trojans (19-6) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Galen Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:30 PM ET on FS1. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-7.5)||Over (136.5)||USC 74 Stanford 66|
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 60% of their games this season (15 of 25 opportunities).
- Stanford has played in 17 games this year (out of 25 total matchups — 68% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- The Trojans and the Cardinal combine to average 9.4 more points per game than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134 points per game, 2.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Trojans average point total in matchups this year is 139.6, 3.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Cardinal this season is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans average 74.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 69 the Cardinal allow.
- USC is 13-0 against the spread and 16-1 overall when scoring more than 69 points.
- Stanford has a 2-5 record against the spread and a 2-5 record overall when giving up more than 74.6 points.
- The Cardinal average 6.3 more points per game (71.3) than the Trojans allow their opponents to score (65).
- Stanford is 13-5 overall and 12-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 65 points.
- USC’s record is 3-3 overall and 1-5 against the spread when it gives up more than 71.3 points to its opponents.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 238 points this season (9.6 points per game on average), and the Cardinal have put up 59 more points than their opponents on the year (2.3 per game).
USC Betting Information
- Against the spread, USC has been strong this season, posting a 15-9 record.
- The Trojans fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting an 8-5 record against the spread.
- The Trojans have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 11 times in 24 games this season.
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 12-12-1 ATS.
- The Cardinal have gone 3-3 against the spread when they are at least a 7.5-point underdog.
- Stanford and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 16 of 25 (64%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||USC||-3.5||137.5||-169||+141||Regular Season||72-66 USC|
|1/18/2020||USC||-1.5||137||-126||+102||Regular Season||82-78 USC|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 STAN|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-66 USC|
- The Trojans leader in points and rebounds is Evan Mobley, who scores 16.4 points and pulls down 8.5 boards per game.
- Ethan Anderson leads the Trojans in assists, averaging 3.2 per game while also scoring 6.0 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy contributes the bulk of the Trojans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Mobley is the Trojans leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.0 steal and 2.8 blocks per game.
- Oscar da Silva records 18.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game for the Cardinal, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Stanford’s assist leader is Michael O’Connell with 3.0 per game. He also scores 6.7 points per game and adds 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cardinal, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.8 per outing.
- Stanford’s leader in steals is O’Connell with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is da Silva with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED