The USC Trojans (14-3) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the No. 21 UCLA Bruins (13-3) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Galen Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-3.5)||Over (135.5)||USC 73 UCLA 68|
- In 64.7% of their games this year (11 of 17 chances), the Trojans and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points in 56.2% of their matchups this year (nine of 16 opportunities).
- The Trojans and the Bruins combine to average 15.9 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 fewer points per game (131.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The Trojans average point total in outings this season is 140.9, 5.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Bruins games this year is 6.7 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans record 76.3 points per game, 9.2 more points than the 67.1 the Bruins give up.
- USC has a 9-0 record against the spread and a 12-0 record overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- UCLA has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when giving up more than 76.3 points.
- The Bruins score an average of 75.1 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 64.6 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- UCLA is 8-0 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
- USC’s record is 2-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 75.1 points to its opponents.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 199 points this season (11.7 points per game on average), and the Bruins have put up 128 more points than their opponents on the year (eight per game).
USC Betting Information
- The Trojans have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-6 record.
- The Trojans fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting an 8-6 record against the spread.
- In 9 of 16 (56.2%) contests this season, USC and its opponents have hit the total.
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has an 8-7 record against the spread, covering in 53.3% of their games.
- The Bruins have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 5-6 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UCLA and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 15 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||USC||-3||133.5||-167||+137||Regular Season||54-52 USC|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-63 USC|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-88 UCLA|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-67 USC|
- The Trojans leader in points and rebounds is Evan Mobley, who scores 16.8 points and grabs 9.0 boards per game.
- Drew Peterson leads USC in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 10.2 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Isaiah White and Mobley lead the Trojans on the defensive end, with White leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Mobley in blocks averaging 2.9 per contest.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. is at the top of the Bruins scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also collects 5.9 rebounds and averages 1.3 assists per game.
- Chris Smith has a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 12.6 points and 2.0 assists per game for UCLA to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tyger Campbell has the top spot for assists with 6.1 per game, adding 11.5 points and 2.9 rebounds per contest.
- Johnny Juzang leads his teammates on the Bruins with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Bruins’ leader in steals is Campbell with 1.2 per game, and Jalen Hill is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED