The UCLA Bruins (17-7) are only 2-point underdogs as they try to continue an 11-game home winning streak when they host the USC Trojans (20-6) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Pauley Pavilion. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on CBS. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (+2)||Over (135.5)||USC 71 UCLA 70|
- In 15 of 26 outings (57.7%) this year, the Trojans and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In 13 of 24 games (54.2%) this season, UCLA and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 147.7 points per game, 12.2 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The Trojans and the Bruins have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 less points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- The Trojans average point total in matchups this season is 138.9, 3.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Bruins games this year have averaged a total of 141.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.7 points per game the Trojans average are 6.6 more points than the Bruins give up (68.1).
- USC is 17-1 overall and 14-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- UCLA is 5-3 overall and 3-5 against the spread in games when it allows more than 74.7 points.
- The Bruins score an average of 73 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 64.2 the Trojans give up.
- UCLA is 14-4 overall and 10-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.2 points.
- USC is 1-4 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it gives up more than 73 points.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 275 points this season (10.5 points per game on average), and the Bruins have put up 118 more points than their opponents on the year (4.9 per game).
USC Betting Information
- USC has been good against the spread, going 16-9 this season.
- The Trojans fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 14-8 record against the spread.
- USC has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 13 of 25 games for a 52% rate.
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has a losing record against the spread, going 10-13 ATS (covering only 43.5% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Bruins have a record ATS of 6-9.
- In the majority of Bruins games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 23 games, 60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||USC||-4.5||136.5||-192||+158||Regular Season||66-48 USC|
|3/7/2020||USC||-3||133.5||-167||+137||Regular Season||54-52 USC|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-63 USC|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-88 UCLA|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-67 USC|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Trojans is Evan Mobley, who puts up 16.2 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Anderson leads the Trojans in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 5.9 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The USC steals leader is Isaiah White, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Mobley, who compiles 2.8 rejections per contest.
- Johnny Juzang racks up 14.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bruins.
- UCLA’s leader in rebounds is Jaime Jaquez Jr. with 6.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyger Campbell with 5.7 per game.
- Juzang is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bruins, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- The Bruins’ leader in steals is Jaquez with 1.2 per game, and Jalen Hill is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED