The Utah Utes (9-11) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 19 USC Trojans (19-5) as 5.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The matchup airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (138)||USC 72 Utah 67|
- In 13 of 24 outings (54.2%) this season, the Trojans and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score at least 138 points in 50% of their matchups this season (10 of 20 chances).
- These teams average a combined 144.2 points per game, 6.2 more points than the total of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined five fewer points per game (133) than this matchup’s total of 138 points.
- The Trojans average point total in outings this year is 139.9, 1.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Utes games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.2 points, 0.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans record 6.9 more points per game (75.1) than the Utes give up (68.2).
- When USC totals more than 68.2 points, it is 16-1 overall and 13-0 against the spread.
- Utah has a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when allowing more than 75.1 points.
- The Utes’ 69.1 points per game are just 4.3 more points than the 64.8 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- Utah has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 9-4 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
- USC is 2-5 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows more than 69.1 points.
- The Trojans have scored a total of 248 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.3 per game), and the Utes have out-scored opponents by only 17 points on the season (0.9 more per game).
USC Betting Information
- USC has been good against the spread this season, posting a 15-8 record.
- The Trojans have posted a winning record of 8-6 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, USC and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 23 chances this season.
Utah Betting Information
- Utah has a losing record against the spread, going 8-12 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Utes have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- In most of Utes games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 20 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||USC||-5||138.5||-224||+180||Regular Season||64-46 USC|
|2/23/2020||Utah||-1.5||136.5||-123||+100||Regular Season||79-65 UTAH|
|1/30/2020||USC||-7.5||143.5||-377||+287||Regular Season||56-52 USC|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-74 UTAH|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-70 UTAH|
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.7 points and 8.5 boards per game.
- Ethan Anderson is the Trojans best passer, dispensing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 6.0 PPG.
- Tahj Eaddy hits more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.0 per game.
- Mobley is the Trojans leader in steals and blocks, racking up 0.9 steals and 2.9 blocks per game.
- The Utes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Timmy Allen with 16.7 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- The Utes’ top assist machine is Rylan Jones with a stat line of 4.3 assists, 4.6 points, and 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Alfonso Plummer knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Utes.
- Jones (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Utah while Branden Carlson (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED