The USC Trojans (9-2) are heavy, 14.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Washington Huskies (1-9) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Galen Center. The matchup airs at 9:30 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-14.5)||Over (138.5)||USC 80 Washington 59|
- In 36.4% of their games this season (four of 11 chances), the Trojans and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 138.5 points in four of 10 opportunities (40%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 139.5 points per game, 1.0 more point than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Trojans and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 138.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Trojans have had set in matchups this year is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Huskies this season is 0.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans record 76.2 points per contest, just 1.5 more points than the 74.7 the Huskies allow their opponents.
- USC has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 74.7 points.
- Washington has compiled a 0-5 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall in games when it gives up more than 76.2 points.
- The Huskies score an average of 63.3 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 63.5 the Trojans allow.
- In games when it scores more than 63.5 points, Washington is 2-0 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- USC has an ATS record of 2-2 and a 3-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 63.3 points.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 139 points this season (12.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 114 more points on the year (11.4 per game).
USC Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Trojans have covered seven times in 10 contests.
- The Trojans have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 14.5 points.
- The Trojans have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 10 games (40%).
Washington Betting Information
- The Huskies have a losing record against the spread, going 2-8 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (5 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||USC||-2.5||138.5||-142||+116||Regular Season||62-56 USC|
|1/5/2020||Washington||-5||141||-228||+183||Regular Season||72-40 WASH|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-62 WASH|
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.2 points and 9.0 boards per game.
- Drew Peterson is the Trojans best passer, distributing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 10.4 PPG.
- Tahj Eaddy’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Trojans.
- Isaiah White and Mobley lead USC on the defensive end, with White leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Mobley in blocks averaging 3.3 per contest.
- Quade Green’s points (15.5 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- Nate Roberts’ stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 6.0 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Eaddy paces his teammates on the Huskies with 1.4 made threes per outing.
- Washington’s leader in steals is Green with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Hameir Wright with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found