The Washington Huskies (3-14) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 20 USC Trojans (15-3) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena as big, 12-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (-12)||Under (145.5)||USC 78 Washington 65|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this year (six of 18 chances), the Trojans and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- In nine of 17 outings (52.9%) this year, Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 145.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 143.4 points per game, 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (142.3) than this game’s total of 145.5 points.
- The Trojans average point total in matchups this year is 139.4, 6.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- Huskies games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.3 points, 0.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans record just 2.9 fewer points per game (75.7) than the Huskies allow (78.6).
- USC has a 7-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 78.6 points.
- Washington has a 4-9 record against the spread and a 2-11 record overall when allowing more than 75.7 points.
- The Huskies score just four more points per game (67.7) than the Trojans give up (63.7).
- Washington has gone 3-8 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
- USC is 2-4 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it allows more than 67.7 points.
- The Trojans have totaled 217 more points than their opponents this season (12 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 185 total points (10.9 per game average differential).
USC Betting Information
- Against the spread, USC has been strong this season, posting an 11-6 record.
- The Trojans have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -12 or bigger.
- The Trojans and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 17 games (52.9%) this season.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 6-11 ATS.
- In most of Huskies games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 17 games, 64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||USC||-13||139||-1115||+682||Regular Season||95-68 USC|
|2/13/2020||USC||-2.5||138.5||-142||+116||Regular Season||62-56 USC|
|1/5/2020||Washington||-5||141||-228||+183||Regular Season||72-40 WASH|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-62 WASH|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Trojans is Evan Mobley, who puts up 16.3 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- USC’s best passer is Drew Peterson, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 9.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Trojans get the most three-point shooting production out of Tahj Eaddy, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- The USC steals leader is Isaiah White, who averages 0.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mobley, who compiles 2.9 rejections per contest.
- The Huskies’ Quade Green racks up enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Huskies’ top rebounder is Nate Roberts — he pulls down 6.4 per game while scoring 5.4 points per game.
- Eaddy paces his teammates on the Huskies with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Green (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington while Riley Sorn (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends