The No. 20 USC Trojans (16-3) are favored (-8) to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (12-8) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Friel Court. The matchup airs on ESPNU. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+8)||Over (132)||USC 72 Washington State 65|
- In 68.4% of their games this year (13 of 19 chances), the Trojans and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 132 points.
- In 11 of 20 games (55%) this year, Washington State and its opponents have combined to score at least 132 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144 points per game, 12 more points than the over/under of 132 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 130.4 points per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Trojans games this season is 6.5 more points than the total of 132 in this matchup.
- Cougars games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.8 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Trojans average 75.4 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 67.2 the Cougars allow.
- When USC totals more than 67.2 points, it is 10-0 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
- When Washington State allows more than 75.4 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Cougars’ 68.6 points per game are 5.4 more points than the 63.2 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.2 points, Washington State is 8-0-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- USC is 1-3 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 68.6 points.
- The Trojans have totaled 232 more points than their opponents this season (12.2 per game on average), and the Cougars have scored 29 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
USC Betting Information
- Against the spread, USC has been strong this season, posting a 12-6 record.
- The Trojans have posted a winning record of 6-5 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- USC and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 9 of 18 games this season (50%).
Washington State Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 10-9-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they play as at least 8-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 1-4.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 10 of 20.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||USC||-12||134||-925||+589||Regular Season||85-77 USC|
|2/15/2020||USC||-6.5||140.5||-306||+238||Regular Season||70-51 USC|
|1/2/2020||USC||-3.5||146.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||65-56 USC|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-84 USC|
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.4 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Drew Peterson leads the Trojans in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 9.6 points per contest.
- Tahj Eaddy leads the Trojans in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 threes per game.
- Isaiah White and Mobley lead USC on the defensive end, with White leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Mobley in blocks averaging 2.9 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton averages 18.5 points and adds 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cougars’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Efe Abogidi grabs 7.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.2 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Washington State rebounding leaderboard.
- Bonton provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cougars. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- The Cougars’ leader in steals is Bonton with 1.9 per game, and Abogidi is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED