The UT Arlington Mavericks (4-6) host the Little Rock Trojans (6-5) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at College Park Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The Mavericks are 1-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Little Rock (+1)||Over (144.5)||Little Rock 75 UT Arlington 74|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (five of 10 chances), the Mavericks and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Little Rock has played in five games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 45.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The Mavericks and the Trojans combine to average 0.4 fewer points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- The Mavericks and the Trojans have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set in this game.
- The Mavericks average point total in outings this year is 145.5, 1.0 point higher than the total in this game.
- Trojans games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.3 points, 1.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- The Mavericks have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-4 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Mavericks have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Mavericks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Little Rock Betting Information
- Little Rock has a losing record against the spread, going 3-7 ATS (covering just 30.0% of the time).
- The Trojans have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 2-5 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In most of Trojans games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Little Rock||-2||150.5||-128||+106||Regular Season||75-62 ARLR|
|2/15/2020||UT Arlington||-2||140||-136||+107||Regular Season||76-65 TXA|
|1/4/2020||N/A||N/A||135.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-89 ARLR|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-52 ARLR|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 TXA|
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells leads the Mavericks in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Fredelin De La Cruz leads UT Arlington in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Nicolas Elame leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.0 in each contest.
- Wells leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Wells and Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu lead the Mavericks on the defensive end, with Wells leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Akobundu-Ehiogu in blocks averaging 3.3 per contest.
Little Rock Leaders
- Nikola Maric averages 14.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Trojans.
- Ruot Monyyong has a stat line of 10.3 rebounds, 13.7 points and 1.8 assists per game for Little Rock to take the top rebound spot on the team. Markquis Nowell holds the top spot for assists with 7.2 per game, adding 14.5 points and 4.1 rebounds per outing.
- Wells leads his teammates on the Trojans with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- Little Rock’s leader in steals is Nowell (2.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Monyyong (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends