The UT Arlington Mavericks (3-5) are at home in Sun Belt play against the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (6-2) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Mavericks are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 147 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana (+4.5)||Under (147)||UT Arlington 75 Louisiana 71|
- In four of eight games (50%) this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- Louisiana and its opponents have added up to score more than 147 points in 50% of their games this season (four of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (147.3) than this matchup’s total of 147 points.
- The Mavericks and the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 less points per game than the over/under of 147 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Mavericks have had set in matchups this season is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Ragin’ Cajuns games this year is two more points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- Against the spread, UT Arlington has been strong this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Mavericks have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Mavericks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Louisiana Betting Information
- Louisiana has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 1-2-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Ragin’ Cajuns have a record ATS of 0-1-1.
- In the majority of Ragin’ Cajuns games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 4 games, 25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||UT Arlington||-9.5||146||-550||+410||Regular Season||66-65 LOULAF|
|1/16/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 TXA|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-64 LOULAF|
UT Arlington Leaders
- The Mavericks scoring leader is Shahada Wells, who averages 16.0 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Fredelin De La Cruz leads UT Arlington in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Nicolas Elame leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.0 in each contest.
- Sam Griffin provides the bulk of the Mavericks’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Wells and Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu lead UT Arlington on the defensive end, with Wells leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Akobundu-Ehiogu in blocks averaging 2.3 per contest.
- Cedric Russell racks up 17.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Ragin’ Cajuns.
- Theo Akwuba is at the top of the Ragin’ Cajuns rebounding leaderboard with 10.6 rebounds per game, and Brayan Au paces the squad in assists with 3.3 per outing.
- Russell is the top scorer from deep for the Ragin’ Cajuns, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ leader in steals is Mylik Wilson with 2.4 per game, and Akwuba is their leader in blocks with 3.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found