The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-12) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a 10-game losing streak when they visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (6-8) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at College Park Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Arlington (-9)||Over (134)||UT Arlington 74 UL Monroe 65|
- In 64.3% of their games this season (nine of 14 chances), the Mavericks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 134 points.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in 42.9% of their matchups this year (six of 14 chances).
- The Mavericks and the Warhawks combine to average one fewer point per game than the total of 134 set for this game.
- The Mavericks and the Warhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 8.9 more points per game than the point total of 134 set for this game.
- The average point total for Mavericks games this season is 8.4 more points than the total of 134 in this matchup.
- The average total in Warhawks games this season is 0.6 less points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- UT Arlington has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Mavericks have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 13 games (38.5%).
UL Monroe Betting Information
- The Warhawks have a losing record against the spread, going 5-7-1 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- In the majority of UL Monroe’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||UT Arlington||-6||138||-272||+213||Regular Season||75-74 TXA|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-54 TXA|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-58 TXA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-86 TXA|
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells leads the Mavericks in points and assists per game, scoring 16.6 points and distributing 3.0 assists.
- Fredelin De La Cruz is the Mavericks best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 7.8 points per game.
- Sam Griffin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Wells is UT Arlington’s leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu leads them in blocks with 3.4 per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- The Warhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Russell Harrison with 13.7 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Gonzales records more assists than any other UL Monroe teammate with 3.4 per game. He also scores 6.5 points and grabs 1.6 rebounds per game.
- Harrison makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Warhawks, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- UL Monroe’s leader in steals is Gonzales with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Chris Efretuei with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends