The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-5) are 5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the UT Arlington Mavericks (2-5) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Arlington (-5)||Over (139)||UT Arlington 74 UL Monroe 68|
- The Mavericks and their opponents have recorded more than 139 points in 71.4% of their games this season (five of seven opportunities).
- UL Monroe has played in three games this season (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 139 points.
- These teams average a combined 134.5 points per game, 4.5 less points than the total of 139 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (142.7) than this game’s total of 139 points.
- The Mavericks average point total in matchups this year is 144.3, 5.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Warhawks games this year is 6.1 less points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- Against the spread, UT Arlington has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Mavericks have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- The Mavericks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 6 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
UL Monroe Betting Information
- The Warhawks have a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- The Warhawks have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- UL Monroe has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (2 out of 6 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-54 TXA|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-58 TXA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-86 TXA|
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells leads the Mavericks in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Fredelin De La Cruz is UT Arlington’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Nicolas Elame is its best passer, averaging 3.0 assists in each contest.
- Wells leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The UT Arlington steals leader is Wells, who averages 2.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is De La Cruz, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison records 13.8 points and 5.3 rebounds per game for the Warhawks, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Elijah Gonzales’ assist statline leads UL Monroe; he dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Harrison makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per game.
- UL Monroe’s leader in steals is Gonzales (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chris Efretuei (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found