The UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (5-2) are favored (by 7.5 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Dixie State Trailblazers (4-3) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Rio Grande Valley||-7.5||-110||-110||146.5||-108||-113||-356||272|
- The Vaqueros and their opponents have combined to put up more than 146.5 points in 28.6% of their games this year (two of seven opportunities).
- Dixie State and its opponents have added up to score at least 146.5 points in 57.1% of their matchups this year (four of seven chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (149.3) than this game’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 less points per game (143.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average total the Vaqueros have had set in matchups this year is 4.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Trailblazers games this season is 4.9 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Vaqueros have covered three times in four contests.
- The Vaqueros have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (2 of 4 contests).
Dixie State Betting Information
- The Trailblazers record against the spread is 2-2.
- Dixie State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (2 out of 4 opportunities).
UT Rio Grande Valley Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Vaqueros this season is Sean Rhea, who averages 15.6 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 0.6 assists per game.
- Quinton Johnson II is the Vaqueros leading rebounder, pulling down 7.1 per game, while Javon Levi is their best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Johnson leads his teammates on the Vaqueros with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Levi is the Vaqueros leader in steals, averaging 3.0 steals per game, while Rhea leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- The Trailblazers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jacob Nicolds with 12.7 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Gooden’s assist statline paces Dixie State; he records 3.7 assists per game.
- Gooden averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trailblazers.
- The Trailblazers’ leader in steals is Frank Staine with 1.8 per game, and Dason Youngblood is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found